|Power Rangers Ninja Storm|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance, PC|
- Red Wind Ranger, special attack is Hawk Blaster
- Blue Wind Ranger, special attack is Sonic Fin
- Yellow Wind Ranger, special attack is Lion Hammer
- Crimson Thunder Ranger, special attack is Crimson Blaster
- Navy Thunder Ranger, special attack is Navy Antler
- Green Samurai Ranger, special attack is Shuriken Spin
You select one of the six rangers, the ranger you pick affects the levels you play, you fight several minor enemies until you encounter the main boss for the level. After defeating the boss, he will grow to giant size, and you will take control of one of three Megazords (determined by the ranger selected: Red, Blue, or Yellow Ranger will give you the Storm Megazord; Crimson or Navy Ranger will give you Thunder Megazord; and Green Ranger gives you Samuarai Star MegaZord). In MegaZord levels an icon with an A or a B on it will appear at a side of the screen, you must press the direction of the icon (left, right, up, or down) and the letter shown (A or B button) to launch a successful attack.
- ↑ "Power Rangers Ninja Storm GBA Review". Kidzworld. http://www.kidzworld.com/article/3921-power-rangers-ninja-storm-gba-review. Retrieved 2009-04-06.