The following principal characters and groups have their own pages. These links are organized alphabetically, by both first name and surname. All other characters will be listed alphabetically by first name, surname, and title.
- Main article: Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Main article: Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Main article: Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Main article: Raphael (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Main article: April O'Neil
- Main article: Baxter Stockman
Bebop and Rocksteady
- Main article: Rocksteady and Bebop
- Main article: Casey Jones (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Main article: Foot Clan
Hamato Yoshi (Splinter)
- Main article: Hamato Yoshi
- Main article: Karai
- Main article: Krang
- Main article: Leatherhead (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Mei Pieh Chi
- Main article: Venus (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Main article: Mighty Mutanimals
- Main article: Rat King
- Main article: Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Main article: Splinter (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Tokka and Rahzar
- Main article: Tokka and Rahzar
- Main article: Triceratons
- Main article: Utroms
Venus de Milo
Venus de Milo was a female Ninja turtle who appeared in Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation. In a 2007 interview, director Kevin Munroe elaborated on the instructions Peter Laird gave to him for TMNT. Munroe admitted that among those rules was, "There’s absolutely no mention of Venus de Milo, the female Turtle. You can’t even joke about that with Peter. It’s just one of those things that he hates with a passion."
Several characters from other comic book series have crossed-over into the TMNT universes. Notable appearances are listed below:
- Main article: Savage Dragon
- Main article: Miyamoto Usagi
Usagi Yojimbo is a samurai rabbit and master swordsman from an alternative universe's 16th century Edo Period in Japan, where animals are the dominant species, not humans. He appeared in two episodes of the 1987 series. Usagi Yojimbo is a comic book series created by Stan Sakai starring the ronin hero rabbit, Miyamoto Usagi, which had several crossovers with the TMNT comics; apparently the TV show writers did not understand the distinction and misnamed the character after the comic book. The character returned for the 2003 animated series with his actual name, Miyamoto Usagi, and became a friend and close ally of the turtles, especially developing a strong friendship with Leonardo, since both are swordsmen. Leonardo also ended up in Usagi's dimension when Ultimate Draco scattered the five mutants to different parts of the multiverse.
- ↑ "Director Kevin Munroe on TMNT". Animated-Views.com. April 9, 2007. Retrieved April 17, 2007.
- ↑ "TMNT: The Rennaissance [sic] Reptiles Return". Kung Fu Magazine. http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=703. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
nl:Lijst van personages uit Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pt:Anexo:Lista de personagens de Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ru:Список персонажей (Черепашки-ниндзя) sv:Lista över rollfigurer i Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles