Transformers: Generation 1
The real world F-22
|Motto||"Let terror and evil reign in the skies - and show no Autobot mercy."|
|Series|| Transformers: Generation 1|
Transformers: Generation 2
Fearswoop is cunning and completely evil.
- Generation 1 Trakkon Fearswoop (1993)
- A new mold. This toy was released at the end of Generaton 1 and was later repackaged in Generation 2.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
'Revenge of the Fallen Fearswoop toy
|Alternate Modes||Mikoyan MiG-29 "Fulcrum"|
|Series||Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen|
Fearswoop has always been dangerous, if only by accident. His passion for practical jokes inevitably crosses the line from possibly funny to almost certainly dangerous.
In California the Autobots set a trap for Starscream's minions Divebomb, Fearswoop and Skystalker by having Theodore Galloway pose as an arms dealer attempting to purchase Cybertronian technology. The trap is uncovered and the Autobots send in Arcee, Chromia, Elita-One, Ironhide, Mudflap and Skids. Divebomb and Skystalker are killed while Fearswoop is captured by the Autobots and taken back to the NEST base on Diego Garcia. Fearswoop was then later freed by Shockwave when he attacked the base. Fearswoop was killed when he rammed into Wheeljack's force field, causing him to explode. 
- Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Fearswoop (2009)
- An orange redeco of Transformers Dreadwing and Overcast. He is a Walmart store exclusive who is packaged with Autobot Legends Sideswipe and Mudflap. Fearswoop's color scheme resembles the "Tiger Meet" livery used by the NATO Tiger Association and is also an homage to the Generation 2 Hooligan figure.
- With a real MiG-29 being 1737 centimeters long and this toy measuring 17 centimeters long, it would have a scale of 1:102 and he would stand about 50 feet tall in robot mode. Has missiles that fire from the afterburners (in vehicle mode) or from his "hands" (in robot mode).
- ↑ http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/tf/1992/fearswoop.html
- ↑ http://www.seibertron.com/database/character.php?version_id=4716
- ↑ John Barber (w), Carlos Magno (p), Aburtov and Graphiksslava (i). Transformers: Rising Storm 1 (February 2011), IDW Publishing
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/rotf-walmart-exclusive-the-fury-of-fearswoop-set-168149/
|This Transformers cartoon, comics, toy or movie-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|